1) Our multi-step sealing process starts with an onsite evaluation so we can walk you through our sealing process step by step.
2) Next, we deep clean pavers and treat with algaecide
3) Lay sand in paver joints
4) First coat of sealer is applied and activates with sand to form a strong bond
5) Finally, a second layer of sealer goes on to ensure a long lasting seal
We use Hurricane Cat 5 - a two part urethane sealer.
- revives dull pavers
- inhibits weeds from growing through cracks
- protects the pavers from stains
- eliminates slippery mold and algae
- protects the paver color and integrity
- inhibits future mold and algae from growing on surface